The Natur+ Meadows and Fields are super realistic compositions made from various high-grade, electrostatically processed grass fibres.
The fibres are applied one after the other in a specially developed and patented process.
This technology and the mix of different fibre colours and lengths allow for a stunningly realistic appearance.
A transparent adhesive specifically developed to remain permanently flexible serves as a wafer-thin backing sheet for the grass fibres.
Due to this special composition, the Natur+ Meadows and Fields can easily be adapted to a wide variety of surface shapes, such as hills, railway embankments, hollows or the like.
Furthermore, each pack contains 10 colour-coordinated Grass Tufts for realistic decoration or the optimal design of transitions.
It’s very easy to use: the meadow can either be installed outright or cut or torn into small pieces and glued in the landscape.
Benefits of the Natur+ Meadows & Fields
- grass fibres of different lengths (2.5 to 12 mm) in different colours are flocked one after the other in a special process.
- extra thin backing sheet made of flexible special glue
- easy to lay, even on uneven surfaces
- very easy to process (cut, tear, glue)
- includes Grass Tufts for a realistic design
|Gauge:||H0, TT, N, Z, 0, 1, G, H0m, H0e|
|Scale:||1:22,5, 1:43 (0), 1:87 (H0), 1:120 (TT), 1:160, 1:220 (Z)|
|Type:||Plants, Meadow Mat|
|Color:||Green Tones, Brown Tones, Yellow Tones|