Landscapes like a picture!
Briefcase Layout with Minitrix® tracks.
This briefcase layout realises your dream of a compact, fully assembled N gauge layout. The landscape is modelled on the beautiful Allgäu Alpine region, which is characterised by imposing mountains, lush meadows and idyllic lakes
The track plan enables two trains to be operated, which can be controlled independently of each other. A switch enables the circuits to be connected together, allowing the entire route to be controlled by one speed controller.
A small siding enables shunting operations. The lighting on the layout is activated via a switch.
- Ready-to-use model railway layout in an aluminium case (outer dimensions of case: 79.5 cm x 54.5 cm, 16 cm high)
- Landscape made of Structured Hard Foam, fully decorated and equipped with high-quality NOCH Laser-Cut buildings
- Two railway circuits, pre-mounted with track
- Control panel with two speed controllers
- Three illuminated buildings
- Connection point for external power supply (included
Hinweis: Briefcase layout are supplied without locomotives and carriages!
The crossed out wheeled bin symbol that can be found on your product, instruction or package indicates that this product should not be disposed of via the normal household waste stream. To prevent possible harm to the environment separate this product from other waste streams to ensure that it can be recycled in an environmentally sound manner. For more details on available collection facilities please contact your local government office. Remove any batteries, rechargeable or not, that may be present in this product before scrapping it and dispose of them separately. This information only applies to customers in the European Union. For other countries, please contact your local government to investigate the possibility of recycling your product.