Naturalistic Landscape Design – Foliage by NOCH
Foliage is an extremely important product for sophisticated landscape design. It is used in a wide variety of areas: foliage gives the ground natural colours and realistic textures; river banks and forest edges are given natural-looking vegetation, and shrubs and trees are given volume due to the foliage and appear more realistic.
To cater for the most varied applications, we have developed four different ranges of foliage:
- Classic Foliage: the ‘classic’ Foliage is flocked with a fine, naturally coloured flock. It’s perfect for designing groundcover, moss and low vegetation. We particularly recommend using the classic Foliage to make monotonous green areas look more realistic and to loosen them up.
- Wild Grass Foliage: the Wild Grass Foliage is created by electrostatic flocking. Various grasses and flocks are combined in the process. The Wild Grass Foliage is ideal for designing realistic grass growth on natural meadows, on the edges of forests, riverbanks or lakes.
- Meadow Foliage: the Meadow Foliage is also electrostatically flocked. Slightly shorter fibres are used in comparison to the Wild Grass Foliage. The Meadow Foliage can therefore be used in all areas where humans intervene in natural plant growth. Examples are meadows and pastures as well as agricultural land.
- Leafy Foliage: the Leafy Foliage is characterised by flocking with the uniquely finely cut NOCH Leaves. It is chiefly used to add greenery to bushes and trees as well as to design small bushes and groundcover.
The new NOCH Foliage is characterised by unique material properties:
- Wafer-thin and highly flexible backing material: this makes it possible to use the Foliage on rugged surfaces or tear it up into individual pieces and also install it selectively.
- Permanently flexible adhesive: we use a permanently flexible adhesive for flocking, which ensures the Foliage has flexibility.
- Elaborate flocking: the Foliage products are flocked with up to five different materials. In some cases, electrostatic flocking is also used. This guarantees the natural appearance of NOCH Foliage.
|Gauge:||H0, TT, N, Z, 0, 1, G, H0m, H0e|
|Scale:||1:22,5, 1:35, 1:43 (0), 1:45, 1:50, 1:72, 1:87 (H0), 1:100, 1:120 (TT), 1:144, 1:160, 1:200, 1:220 (Z), 1:225|