The sound volume of the NOCH Sound Scenes is pre-programmed and therefore not adjustable.
You can lower the sound if you install the sound module under your layout. If the sound volume is still too loud for you, you can lower it using the suitable 10 Ohm resistor.
It is very easy to install the resistor without prior knowledge.
1. The simplest method is to cut the red cable (that leads to the loudspeaker) with a cutter and to solder the resistor in it.
2. If you don’t have a soldering iron at hand, you can use a luster terminal to make the connection.
|Gauge:||H0, TT, N, Z, 0, G|
|Product Notices:||Web Only|
0 of 0 reviews
Products marked with a crossed-out garbage can symbol must not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life,
but must be taken to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. We are registered with the foundation EAR (Elektro-Alt-Geräte Register). Our registration number is: DE95117429
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) can be delivered free of charge to the stationary retailer or manufacturer for take-back.
The symbol on the product, the instructions for use or the packaging indicates this. The recyclable materials are recyclable according to their labeling. By reusing, recycling or otherwise recovering old equipment, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment. Please ask your local authority for the responsible disposal point.
- Observe the local regulations for waste disposal.
- Observe the WEEE directive in its current version.
- Before scrapping the product, remove any batteries or rechargeable batteries it may contain.