Easy-Track Railway Route Kit “Karlsberg”
- 4 straight lane segments, 360 x 80 mm (plywood)
- 7 circle segments (plywood)
- 6 circle segments, 30° (plywood)
- 2 point segments, 60° (plywood)
- 2 straight lane segments, 230 x 80 mm (plywood)
- 1 straight lane segment, 310 x 80 mm (plywood)
- 1 straight lane segment, 345 x 80 mm (plywood)
- 1 lane segment, 385 x 80 mm (plywood)
- 1 lane segment, 450 x 80 mm (plywood)
- 1 lane segment, 400 x 355 mm (plywood)
- 1 lane segment, 130 x 80 mm (plywood)
- 56 small base plates, 1 mm
- 1 large base plate, 4 mm
- 8 pillar parts, 14.5 mm
- 47 pillar parts, 43.5 mm
- 17 pillar parts, 9 mm
- 24 pillar parts, 27 mm
- 57 viaduct connectors
- 57 wood screws
|Notice: Model building item||
Details Easy-Track Railway Route Kit “Karlsberg”
NOCH Easy-Track – The Easy Way to a Personalised Layout!
Easy-Track is a model railway reconceptualised, because Easy-Track relieves you of the time-consuming and painstaking steps of track planning. You immediately start building your personalised model railway layout in the size of 190 x 120 cm.
Easy-Track contains everything you need to get cracking on building the layout: the tracks for your custom dream layout are already pre-cut, the pillars for the route only have to be stuck together, and detailed instructions illustrate how to assemble the Easy-Track railway route system. And of course all the important track plans are included in the Railway Route Kit. All you need are rails from the manufacturer of your choice and a base plate.
Thanks to the well thought out Easy-Track system, building your track layout goes off without a hitch.
Outer dimensions of constructed routes: 182 x 113.5 cm, 11 cm high
Minimum floorspace required for assembly: 190 x 120 cm
2 railway circuits
With H0 track plans for: Märklin C-/K-Track, TRIX C-Track, PIKO A-Track, Roco Line with Bed, Roco Line without Bed
|Packaging Unit:||1 Set|