So You Can Really Potter Around on Your Model Railway!
The “Tool Shed and Workshop” is perfect for adding even more true-to-life details to every landscape scene. The laser-cut building will find a perfect place on any model landscape that is to be both faithfully and idyllically recreated. The Tool Shed should not be missing from a workshop. All the equipment that you need to repair things in different situations can be found here. Whether they’re vehicles like cars, motorbikes, tractors or even machines, a workshop gets everything up and running again. Bring this realistic scene with the “Tool Shed and Workshop” to your model layout.
We began developing laser-cut models in 2009. It started with the Laser-Cut mini Plants, which were followed by the Laser-Cut Bridges and finally the Laser-Cut Buildings. We are now able to present to you a comprehensive range of which we are very proud.
The advantages of NOCH Laser-Cut Buildings:
- NOCH Laser-Cut Kits are made of high-grade lasered cardboard. This cardboard, specially manufactured for NOCH, is certified according to DIN 6738 (by the German Institute for Standardisation) and is ageing resistant.
- The buildings are laser-engraved, many of which are handpainted in multiple colours and patinated – a new quality standard instead of shiny plastic roofs.
- The interior walls are partially painted black at the factory to prevent light (not supplied) from shining through.
- Gutters and downpipes are included in many kits.
- To make assembling the models even easier for you, the right glue is included with many NOCH Laser-Cut Buildings.
- Produced in an environmentally friendly way: the NOCH lasered cardboard used is made from renewable raw materials. The energy required for lasering is used efficiently and with pinpoint accuracy.
|Product Notices:||Hand colored, Laser cut, Sustainability|
0 of 0 reviews
Verification of the authenticity
Measures have been taken to ensure that published reviews are only from consumers who have actually used or purchased the goods.
Tool Shed and Workshop
plus shipping costs
Available, delivery time 2-5 days