Gras-Master & Grass Applicators
THE Original – now even more powerful! - Gras-Master 2.0 (20 kV)
The original Gras-Master was a multi-award winning product voted for by the national and international trade press, and enthusiastically used by thousands of modellers. With our Gras-Master 2.0 we have made a good product even better. The Gras-Master 2.0 has a high voltage field of 20,000 Volt, being 25 % more powerful than the preceding Gras-Master. Thus, the electrostatic grass covering – even with extra long grass fibres – can be achieved without difficulty. The grass fibres get electrostatically charged in the Gras-Master and land in a vertical position on the ground. The Gras-Master 2.0 is accompanied by 3 sieves which can be used for the application of grass fibres with different lengths. We recommend the finest sieve for 1 mm to 2,5 mm (0.04 in. to 0.1 in.) long fibres, the medium sized sieve for 2,5 mm to 6 mm (0.1 in. to 0.24 in.) long fibres and the big sieve for 6 mm to 12 mm (0.24 in. to 0.47 in.) long fibres. A fine nozzle, being available as accessory item (ref. 60132), can be used for the application of grass on difficult to reach areas.
The advantages of the Gras-Master 2.0 for perfect model landscaping:
- Super strong: Perfect electrostatic grass covering with 20,000 Volt at a low current flow.
- Versatile: Ideal for the electrostatic application of extra long grass fibres.
- Practical: Quick working without tiring and easy to use thanks to its ergonomic design.
- Independent: With the use of batteries you can work everywhere and »wirelessly« on your model landscape – without being annoyed by trailing cables.
- Flexible: Thanks to 3 metal sieves, all popular grass fibres lengths can be used.
- Clean: Easy and clean handling as the grass fibres are filled in a closed container.
- Proven: The preceding model has been awarded several prizes and been successfully used by thousands of happy customers.