Laser-Cut Building Kits
Plastic or Cardboard?
What do you prefer: plastic or DIN certified NOCH laser cardboard with innovative 45° angle cut? Do you know the difference? If not, you should really inquire about the Laser-Cut quality from NOCH! Laser-Cut buildings have many advantages:
- Easy to assemble: glue fold - finished!
- Perfect appearance: The walls are equipped with a 45° angle cut so that no joints are visible.
- The kits are made of laser cardoard. This cardboard is especially manufactured for NOCH, certified according to DIN 6738 and age-resistant.
- The buildings are laser engraved, handpainted and weathered - a new quality standard in comparison with shining plastic roofs.
- Interior walls are painted black to avoid interior light (not included in the kits) shining through.
- Gutters and dranpipes are included.
- The included glue makes the assembly easy.
- NOCH laser cardboard is produced ecofriendly: It is made of renewable raw materials, the necessary energy is used with perfect precision.