“Meran” Briefcase Layout with Märklin tracks
with Märklin® tracks
|Notice: Model building item|
Details “Meran” Briefcase Layout with Märklin tracks
Railway Fun Always and Everywhere
Never miss your beloved hobby when travelling. Safely packed and ready-torun in a briefcase, your model railway will always be part of your journeys.
All briefcase layouts are made of high-quality NOCH structured hard foam, hand-painted and nicely decorated.
This beautiful Z gauge summer layout offers full model railway pleasure on little space. The varied track course leads over an impressive viaduct and through avalanche barriers. In the centre of the layout there is a nice, small village with four illuminated houses.
Two (independent) train circuits allow two trains running separately. The layout is operated either with a 9 V battery or by the included power supply.
· Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminium briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 795 x 545 mm, 160 mm high)
· Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
· Two train circuits, ready assembled
· Control box with 2 train controllers
· Four illuminated houses, lights controllable individually, automatic light operation
· Special speed functions: adjustable slow speed for each track, tunable speed synchronization of both track courses
· Battery box for 9 V batteries
· Possible to connect the included external power supply
The avalanche protection has a headroom of 3.2 cm.
|Packaging Unit:||1 Piece/Pieces|