“Garmisch” Briefcase Layout with Minitrix tracks
with Minitrix® tracks
|Notice: Model building item|
Details “Garmisch” Briefcase Layout with Minitrix tracks
Railway Fun Always and Everywhere
Never miss your beloved hobby when travelling. Safely packed and ready-torun in a briefcase, your model railway will always be part of your journeys.
All briefcase layouts are made of high-quality NOCH structured hard foam, hand-painted and nicely decorated.
In the centre of this beautiful small N gauge layout there is a typical alpine village with four illuminated houses. The varied track course leads through a tunnel and across a bridge. Two trains are running separately on two independent train circuits. Power is provided by the included power supply.
· Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminium briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 795 x 545 mm, 160 mm high)
· Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
· Two train circuits, ready assembled
· Control box with 2 train controllers
· Four illuminated houses, lights controllable individually, automatic light operation
· Special speed functions: adjustable slow speed for each track, tunable speed synchronization of both track courses
· Possible to connect the included external power supply
The Tunnel Portal has a passage height of 3.9 cm.
Note for train combination: Please make sure that wagons are not longer than 9 cm because of the tight radius.
|Packaging Unit:||1 Piece/Pieces|