Model Railway Fun Always and Everywhere!
Anyone going on a trip doesn’t necessarily have to do without their favourite hobby. Safe and travel-friendly, the fully functional model railway can simply be brought along with you. All briefcase layouts are made of high-quality NOCH Hard Foam, handpainted and lovingly decorated.
The little village deep in snow with four illuminated houses and an illuminated Christmas tree lies at the centre of this romantic N-gauge layout. The wintery drive in the mountains leads over a bridge and through a tunnel.
The trains make their rounds independently of each other on two railway circuits. Power is supplied via a plug-in adapter (included).
- Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminium briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 79.5 x 54.5 cm, 16 cm high)
- Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
- Two train circuits, ready assembled
- Control box with 2 train controllers
- Four illuminated houses. The model „Garmisch“ furthermore includes an illuminated Christmas Tree.
- Connection is made by included power supply (input: 100 – 240 V, output: 12 V DC, 1 A)
Note for train combination: Please make sure that wagons are not longer than 9 cm because of the tight radius. The model briefcase layout is delivered without locomotives and wagons.
The crossed out wheeled bin symbol that can be found on your product, instruction or package indicates that this product should not be disposed of via the normal household waste stream. To prevent possible harm to the environment separate this product from other waste streams to ensure that it can be recycled in an environmentally sound manner. For more details on available collection facilities please contact your local government office. Remove any batteries, rechargeable or not, that may be present in this product before scrapping it and dispose of them separately. This information only applies to customers in the European Union. For other countries, please contact your local government to investigate the possibility of recycling your product.